3.12 Additional recipe
3.12.1 Banana curried chicken
- Fry 2 chopped onions in 50 ml cooking oil until light brown.
- Add 1/4 cup cake flour and mix well. Add 1 (cup?) chicken stock gradually while
- Add 1 cup raisins, 1 teaspoon salt, 2 pounds cooked, boned chicken, 5 sliced bananas,
2 grated apples, 2 tablespoons grated lemon rind, 1 tablespoon sugar, 1 1/2 tablespoons
curry powder, 1 bay leaf, 4 peppercorns.
- Cover saucepan and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove bay leaf. Add 1 cup cream and heat just before serving.
- Serve on a bed of rice. Decorate with pineapples if preferred.
- Thanks to Turbana Corporation