3.12 Additional recipe
3.12.1 Banana mandarin cheese pie
- In large mixer bowl, beat 8 ounces softened cream cheese until fluffy.
- Gradually beat in 8 ounces sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Stir in 1 teaspoon lemon juice and 1 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- Slice 2 medium bananas, dip in lemon juice, and drain.
- Line 8(?)-inch graham cracker pie crust with bananas and about 2/3 of an 11-ounce can
(drained) mandarin oranges.
- Pour filling over fruit and chill for 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish top with remaining orange segments and 1 medium banana sliced and dipped
in lemon juice.