2.4 Additional recipes
2.4.1 Banana daiquiri
- Combine in an electric blender: 2 ounce light rum, 0.5 ounce banana liqueur, 0.5 ounce
lime juice, 1/2 small banana peeled and coarsely chopped, and 1/2 cup crushed ice.
- Blend at high speed until smooth.
- Pour into large saucer champagne (or similar) glass. Serves one.
2.4.2 Banana pick-me-up
- Slice ripe, peeled bananas into 3 cm chunks.
- Wrap each chunk in strip blanched bacon.
- Prepare mixture of brown sugar and cinnamon to taste.
- Sprinkle mixture over banana chunks.
- Bake at 350∘ F until the bacon is crisp and the sugar slightly caramelized.